We are building Lampix and the PIX ecosystem, the first blockchain-based 'image mining' network to enable decentralized, distributed gathering of training data for computer vision algorithms. Lampix is the first device that brings glass-less, projected augmented reality to any surface.
You are looking for a new challenge that will leverage - and stretch - your existing expertise in implementing intuitive user experiences. You will bring new and innovative UI’s to the space of augmented reality using Lampix. You will work together with our UI/UX design team and contribute to creating world class Lampix experiences for famous customers.
It’s a match!
Essential skills should include:
- HTML5 – UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application; strong understanding of the canvas element and API
- CSS3 – understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms is a bonus
- vanilla JS – what’s the difference between typeof and instanceof?
- Typescript is a nice addition
- Experience with ES6 and/or transpilers
- As many JS libraries as possible, ranging from MVC stuff to graphics & animations
- Knowledge of a React, Angular or Vue-like library
- Good understanding of modularization principles
- Architectural patterns
- Good understanding of concurrent programming principles
- Good understanding of algorithmic complexity
- Experience in working with various RESTful APIs (such as the Facebook API)
- Uncompromising passion for writing performant, tested, readable code (only cycling can compromise it)
- Rigorous approach to profiling & optimizing code
- Version control – have you ever heard of git?
You get extra beer for:
- Experience designing & maintaining JS APIs
- Experience in leading small teams
What you get for sure:
- Relaxed & independent work environment
- Realization of own ideas within a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working times
- Equity options & PIX tokens available for the right candidate
- Brasov relocation package