We are building Lampix and the PIX ecosystem, the first blockchain-based 'image mining' network to enable decentralized, distributed gathering of training data for computer vision algorithms. It enables a broad range of applications, from Lampix itself, through other augmented reality applications and even self-driving cars.
You are looking for a new challenge that will leverage - and stretch - your existing expertise in data-model design, data-manipulation, and API design. You want the autonomy to own both the design and delivery for this part of the Engineering function.
It’s a match!
Essential skills should include most of these:
- Good understanding of modularization principles
- Architectural patterns
- C# .NET, ASP
- Good understanding of concurrent programming principles
- Good understanding of algorithmic complexity
- Experience in working with various open APIs (such as Google ML API)
- Experience with at least one SQL and NoSQL storage solution
- Experience designing & maintaining RESTful APIs
- Uncompromising passion for writing performant, tested, readable code
- Rigorous approach to profiling & optimising code
- Version control
You get extra beer for:
- Experience in leading small teams
What you get for sure:
- Relaxed & independent work environment
- Realization of own ideas within a flat hierarchy
- Flexible working times
- Equity options & PIX tokens available for the right candidate
- Brasov relocation package